With Spring now upon us, Darcy is getting ready to sow some seeds which he can mind inside until the weather gets a little better. Darcy loves planting seeds and plans to grow a variety of seeds including vegetables and some lovely flowers for the bees and butterflies to enjoy. To start, Darcy is planting some peas and scallions (spring onions).
What you will need!
Step by step guide
1. Place some compost in your seed tray, filling just half way
2. Write your labels and place them in the tray
3. Sow your seeds ensuring you have them next to the right label
4. Add some more compost filling it to the top
5. Water your seeds to help them grow
6. Cover your seeds with the clear lid. Don't worry if you don't have one available, you can place the seeds in a clear bag or cover them with some cling film which will keep them nice and snug.
Don't forget when you are finished to tidy up so you've everything tidied away to use again.
Place the seeds you've sown in a safe place where they can get light and also remember to water them to help them grow!
Look already you can see just after a few days how Darcy's peas are already sprouting!
Darcy would love to know how you get on if you sow some seeds so please feel free to share your pictures on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
tagging @darcythedingo #darcythedingo
Watch the YouTube video below showing you a step by step guide
of what you need to do!